Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Let's start talking about keys

I have received quite a few requests after the last Tin Foil Hat Show asking for gpg keys to be shared so that webs of trust could be built. While I won't be able to organize a key sharing party like the one described in "Little Brother" by Cory Doctorow, I do believe in the security and trust levels that are supported by GPG keys.

I'd like to offer my key for the Tin Foil Hat Show as the contact point for key sharing. I would be happy to sign, read or verify anyone's key if you wish to share it. My key is "0x5110932D" and you should be able to import tinfoilhatshow@gmail.com from hkp://pgp.mit.edu:11371 or hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371 as I have uploaded them there.

If you have created a key based on Tin Foil Hat Show, make sure you export them to a keyserver so that it can be validated as a real key. I look forward to anyone who would like to test their keys or signatures out writing to tinfoilhatshow@gmail.com.

--
CafeNinja

No comments: