Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ubuntu Karmic 9.10 - countdown

It's that time again for Ubuntu 9.10 coming soon.  I'm already playing with the beta on a non production machine and am making this post from it now.  It is about the time that I should recommend that non-linux users look into Unetbootin to use a usb key to run the live CD version of linux without using a cd.  This will give a much closer to real performance feel than an actually CD which reads very slow.
I've got the countdown timer here and you can add yours to your blog by going to Ubuntu countdown timer page and choose the one for you.
I'll post again after I've "stretched my legs" with the Karmic Koala, but so far so good.  More of the same with more spit and polish. 

--
CafeNinja
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

No comments: