Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ubuntu Countdown to 10.10

The next version of Ubuntu is coming soon
With the impending release of the next version of Ubuntu come the normal countdown banners.  I'm no exception to the long list of folks who eagerly await each new release.

While at the moment I am not aware of any must have feature, I have been quite happy with the incremental improvements from version to version.  I must confess though that the 10.10.10 countdown to so many things commercial is starting to wear on my nerves, but this is one countdown that I think is worth watching out for.

While I won't do a pre-release distro review of Ubuntu 10.10, I will be doing a post release since I have to upgrade all the systems in my home at the same time, so please come back for the full write-up.

--
CafeNinja
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

No comments: